About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Horses of Oak Valley Ranch

I've recently been acquainted with two books by Jane Smiley. Now, I'd ready the three books in The Horses of Oak Valley Ranch series. I met Pie in the Sky which is about Abby Lovitt, the main character who wants to teach her horse, Blue, to be a better jumper. He takes him to a jumping clinic, and the teacher hates him and puts her on another horse, Pie in the Sky. She likes Pie in the Sky, but wishes she could be on Blue. Find out the ending by reading the book.

Also, I am currently reading the next one, Gee Whiz. Blue has become a better jumper, and now people want to put another horse they own, Jack, into racing since his parents were amazing racers. They take him there and he becomes great. Also, they meet two new horses-Bee Bop and Gee Whiz. Gee Whiz, the rodeo horse-is huge. They train him a little, and he has great jumping potential. You and me both will find out the ending after we finish the book.

Good luck to you, and I hope you like the books. And don't jump ahead of yourself if you haven't read the other ones. In order-here is the series.


The Georges and the Jewels

A Good Horse

True Blue

Pie in the Sky

Gee Whiz

No comments:

Post a Comment