About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Friday, November 14, 2014

YouTube

So for all of you reading, you know I haven't posted for awhile. Well, not to make up excuses, but basketball season has been starting up and some things went terribly wrong at basketball practice yesterday (some terribly scary things) and it was semester this week and the football team has made it to the semi-finals today and won so we're going to the championships next Thursday, so I'm very busy.

But, on top of that all, a few nights a week, I've found time in my chaotic schedule to create a small YouTube channel and watch a few other YouTubers. If you'd like to see, you can view my fashion, DIY, make-up, haul, and randomness channel right about...here.

So please go follow me and any of the people I follow. I especially love PiinkSparkles and plan to write her a letter to be added into one of her P.O. Box hauls. She's a great inspiration and she deserves everything that all of her fans around the world give her.

That's all I have to say for now. Stay tuned for more and we hope to see you soon!

P.S. If you'd like to hear about the terribly scary things that happened at basketball practice, just as in the comments section and I'll post if you like, although my life isn't so important as yours, beautiful. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment