About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Monday, June 30, 2014

2048

So maybe movies weren't such a hit, but who doesn't like games? I was gifted with this app thanks to a recommendation from my cousin about a game called 2048. 2048 is a thinking game, but not necessarily a math or multiplication game. You add up numbers (Ex. 2 + 2 = 4) Then you keep going and your goal is to keep going until you get to 2048. The tiles slide on a 4x4 board. I know this sounds really confusing now, but it'll make more sense later when you get it! You can find 2048 on the Google Play Store, Amazon App Store, or wherever you buy games.

Happy playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment