About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

T.V.

I've got three shows for you. There's kind of two topics or "perks" of watching them.


  1. You can be on the shows.
  2. And you can win things and vote on some things.

Not to mention that they're all funny/action packed. =)

The first show I've got is American Ninja Warrior. It's very action packed with very strong people trying to cross the courses to become the first American Ninja Warrior. It's very fun to watch them to go through the difficult courses to see who wins.

The second show is America's Funniest Home Videos, which is very funny. It's some 25 years old or something and most of you have probably heard of it. Well, let me just say that it's worth it to watch. Very funny, you'll love it, every Wednesday.

The last show is Wipeout. There are some different competitions and themes that they have and the Johns (hosts) are very funny, too.

I hope you check out these shows and like them. And I apologize to any people who aren't Americans who can't watch this show, although hopefully there are some from your country.

Oh! And another show you might want to look into is America's Got Talent. This show is awesome. There's a whole bunch of different talents and it's a show worth watching! So check out this one two!

That's all the time I have, but I hope to see you later on my blog!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment