About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm Back

I now have neglected you to the max. Although I don't have many regular readers, I still liked to post regular. Now that I'm back in school, I've got a lot to say. So, if you care, I'll catch you up on my life.

Summer was full of fair project and record books for 4-H. Fair went very well, and I almost went to state, but was just short of qualifying on both of the projects that got considered.

I've had many great summer reads. For a few, I read the Selection, the Elite, and the One, all an amazing trilogy with an extension into the next generation coming out in 2015. Right now I'm reading the second book in Divergent, Insurgent.

School started into junior high. I started volleyball the first day. We had a great season with wins and losses (but mostly wins), and I can't wait for next year already. Soccer season ended. Our record was 3-2-1. Can't wait for the spring.

Basketball starts November 10. I'll try it out even though I haven't played since 3rd grade, but I can make a free throw if I get fouled. You'll have to wish me luck with that.

Again, I've become interested in YouTube and decided to make my own videos this time. So if you're interested in fashion, beauty, singing, DIY, and crafts, check out the link to my channel below!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3VUcOsHJmXgb2G6w5S-OQ

So thanks for reading and becoming as loyal as ever and I'll hope to see you soon. Please check out the YouTube channel and Subscribe to my channel. And do what the video says. You always do what the video says. =)

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment