About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Breathing Room

There are lots of different opinions about reading some people say it's "too hard" or they're "too cool" for reading. But, I've found a book that will make you rethink that. The book I'd like to share with you is called Breathing Room by Marsha Hayles. The book is about Evvy, who has tuberculosis and has to go to the Loon Lake Sanotarium. Follow her and her friends on their battle through TB and the road to recovery. Breathing Room is truly great.


No comments:

Post a Comment