About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Justine Magazine

Recently, I found an new magazine called Justine and just after reading one issue, I love it! Justine is perfect for girls 12-15, an age where it is sometimes hard to find things you like. However, Justine is a step up from your old American Girls (not that there's anything wrong with them), but a little bit of a prep for your magazines life Girls Life and Seventeen. Sure you can read J-14, but in my opinion, I feel like I'm reading the same thing every issue. Justine magazine has completely appropriate material that girls can relate to and also has articles about how to become a better friend and how to improve or organize your life. And don't think a magazine this perfect is going to cost a ton of money. It's only $3.99 in stores and even less on your devices. Try it out and see how you like it. I think you'll like it just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment