About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Cats

Although this may not be a tip, I wanted to tell you that I love, Love, LOVE cats. I was given two cats by a neighbor this year in late August. One disappeared the week of  Thanksgiving and we never saw him again. I learned from the lady who gave them to us that the brother died in December. That only left Buddy, my cat. Buddy is now eight months old, and weighs around eight pounds. Lets just say he's not the smallest cat you'll ever see. Buddy loves belly rubs and food. He's friended a stray whom I named Scout. A few nights, Buddy has spent with Scout and I believe while I was away at school, Scout taught Buddy to hunt since I found a mouse in the shop where Buddy lives. Do you have a cat? Have you had a cat? Tell me your story in the comments section! I love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment