About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fair Judging

Yesterday was fair judging. I got 8 out of 9 of the projects I signed up for done. Would you like to hear what I did for each one? If not, stop reading. If you do, keep going. I've got time.

Ceramic Turtle-I painted a ceramic turtle and painted on it with inspirational words on him in white, gold, and grey. He got a blue.

Cloud Photo-Although I should've had a black or brown mat around my cloud photo, I got a blue in photography.

Pillow-After sitting FOREVER, my 9 square pillow was judged and got a blue.

Buying Used-This one is a little longer. The judge judged the whole thing for clothing, but she said it would go further in Consumer instead of clothing, so she changed topics so I got judged AGAIN, but she got me Considered for State.

Chocolate Chip Cupcakes-I made some chocolate chip cupcakes that apparently the judges liked more than me. They gave me a blue.

Ginger Snaps-I made ginger snaps (and not even with my grandma's recipe), and the judges really liked them. She said I should have pictures and explain more of what my goal was. She said blue. Then na, considered them for state. But I was plenty okay with that. =)

History of the French Horn-After waiting FOREVER I got judge on my french horn project with a blue.

Self Determined-My last project that my mom thought would get considered got a blue. I think the judge didn't look it over very much. She talked more about the pictures than she did anything else, but she gave me a blue.

That was the end of my judging and I have to see today if I'm going to state, but we're probably not going to the fair today and I'm so anxious!


Also, shout out to my friends Jordan and Reagan. Happy birthday!

And my cat, Buddy's, birthday is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment