About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Fonts

Neglecting my blog, I've done it again! I guess I've been so busy with softball and haven't had time to do things that I usually enjoy.

Although I've neglected my poor blog, I also have to say that lately I've become obsessed with fonts. There are some really cool ones that you can just download and POOF, an awesome story that looks pretty professional.

Here I have some links to the places where you can get them. I also have some for the upcoming 4th of July for all those Americans out there! =)

It may be bad that some of them link to another blog, but I love her blog so much! What a tough woman!




No comments:

Post a Comment