About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Selection

I've began reading yet another trilogy. Many of you have probably heard about it, if not read it. It's a really great love story, more of the Bachelor TV show, but it's better in this kingdom in Angeles where American and Maxon truly love each other.

Right now, I'm on book 3, The One. The first two books are The Selection and The Elite. I hope you've liked the books as much as I have. If so, tell us what else you've read that's similar to this trilogy so I can read it and tell you if I loved it as much as you guys did!

Write soon,

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment