About Me

Hello and welcome. I'm Brianna and this is my blog. I'd love to tell you lots of things, and these are the ones that seem to matter most. Please take a look at my blogs and profile, and I was always love questions and suggestions! Check it out and see how you like it and we hope to hear from you!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Buddy

So you've heard about my lovely guy, Buddy. Well, after coming back from our 4th of July vacay Sunday, we hadn't seen Buddy. It started that day and continued the next...and the next...all the way until today, and I had pretty much lost hope.

Last year, the week before Thanksgiving, his brother wandered off and we never saw him again. I thought that's what happened to Buddy, but this morning, my brother was playing tennis against the garage door and Buddy walked out of the shop. I guess he'd stayed there that night, but was very hungry, so maybe he'd gone on an successful hunt or got stuck in the corn but somehow found his way home.

Buddy may be a dumb cat, but he can be smart when he wants to be. =) I'm so glad to have him back and I'll gladly give him plenty of love so he'll stay here until the day he dies. (Unless we move, then he's coming with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment